In accordance with Governor Ron DeSantis plan to reopen the State of Florida, the Florida Panthers IceDen will begin a Phase 1 reopening on May 22nd, 2020.
As part of this reopening plan, effective immediately the following procedures will be implemented to promote safety for customers and employees within the facilities:
During Phase 1 of reopening from the Stay at Home order, the Panthers IceDen will operate under a limited capacity. These restrictions will be put into place in order to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and the families that frequent the facility. Please understand that the guidelines outlined below are mandatory to maintain a safe environment and the Panthers IceDen reserves the right to deny access to anyone and remove anyone from the premises if protocols are not followed.
DURING THIS LIMITED OPENING, THE FACILITY WILL BE OPEN TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Figure Private Lessons: MAXIMUM of 5 figure coaches & 10 students at one time are allowed in the facility
- All students and coaches must be paid in advance and must register with the figure department within 24 hours of their scheduled time.
- Only the skater taking lessons will be permitted on the ice.
- Hockey Private Lessons: MAXIMUM of 8 hockey coaches & 16 students at one time are allowed in the facility
- All students and coaches (coach fee / plus ice time) must be paid in advance and must register on DASH within 24 hours of their scheduled time
- Each student may bring ONE family member to their lesson. There will be areas reserved for the guest and student.
- Within the reserved areas, guests are required to maintain safe distancing regulations.
- No other programming will be open during this time, you will not be allowed within the facility if you do not have a scheduled lesson.
PRIOR TO AND UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- Ensure your lesson time is scheduled and paid for on Dash. If you have questions about payment or lesson times, please reach out to the Figure or Hockey Director (Contact information is available below) There will be no refunds for private lessons or ice time.
- Hockey Coaches & Students are REQUIRED to be fully dressed with the exception of their skates when they arrive at the facility.
- Figure Coaches & Students are REQUIRED to be fully dressed with the exception of their skates when they arrive at the facility.
- Everyone entering the building must be wearing a face mask and it must remain on for the entirety of your visit.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the facility
- Self-monitor health symptoms. If you experience any related symptoms be sure to self-quarantine and reschedule your lesson.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the building with a no-touch forehead thermometer, anyone with a temperature of over 100 degrees will not be permitted inside the facility.
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your lesson start time. You will be checked-in at the door and will have to wait outside should you arrive early.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- All persons entering the facility are required to have a face covering and it must be worn for the duration of your visit.
- When entering the facility, proceed to the rink where your lesson will be held, do not go anywhere else in the building unless you are advised to do so by a staff member.
- Guests must remain in their designated areas for the extent of their visit to the facility (Den rink bathroom facilities and grab & go food from the concession stand downstairs are the only exceptions). The upstairs will be closed and all other spaces in the building including the café area and locker areas will be closed off.
- Please sanitize your hands throughout your time in the facility, bathrooms will be open for frequent hand washing.
- The rinks will have designated “Entrance” and “Exit” signs, please follow the signs to help abide by social distancing rules.
- Locker rooms will be locked until further notice and will not be accessible to coaches or students.
- Students and guests must depart within 15 minutes of the conclusion of their lesson.
Do not congregate with any other guests/families in areas of the building or outside in the parking lot and maintain the rules of social distancing. Should you not follow this rule, you will be asked to leave.
PANTHERS PRO SHOP
- The Panthers Pro Shop will be open from Monday - Friday from 12pm - 8pm and Saturday & Sunday from 8am - 4pm (Please check social media for updates to these times as they can change)
- Curbside fittings and pick-up will be available during operating hours.
- The store is 100% operational and will continue to price match the internet.
- Please call 954-835-8508 with any further questions
These regulations are in place to keep everyone safe. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate department with the contact information provided below prior to your arrival.